Lean Enterprise Value : Insights from MIT's Lean Aerospace Initiative Hardback
Lean Production transformed the way that companies think about production and manufacturing.
This book provides a new challenge. It arises from the work of the Lean Aerospace Initiative at MIT and provides a new agenda and bold vision for the aerospace industry to take it out of crisis.
It also redefines and develops the concept of Lean as a framework for enterprise transformation and this will be relevant and critical for all industries and enterprises.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 344 pages, XXIV, 344 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/03/2002
- Category: Business strategy
- ISBN: 9780333976975
- Paperback / softback from £58.15