One of the world's finest fantasy artists, Ed Org, takes you on an awe-inspiring journey into the realm of faerie.
This book presents practical step-by-step instructions on pencil and colour techniques to help you to create beautiful faerie characters in striking surroundings.
It includes an indispensable photo reference of models and props, including costumes, masks and weapons, which you can use to get the most out of your faerie art.
It concludes with a stunning gallery selection of Ed Org's finest pieces, topping off a truly inspiring package for any lover of this magical realm.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 150 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: F&W Publications Inc
- Publication Date: 10/10/2009
- Category: Drawing & drawings
- ISBN: 9781600613289