The Tower of London : The Official Illustrated Guide Paperback / softback
The Tower of London is one of the most famous historic monuments in the world, conjuring up images of towering battlements, arms and armour, ravens, the Crown Jewels, Yeoman Warders and Norman architecture.
Beautifully illustrated with paintings, new photography and new reconstructions at key points in history, this official illustrated history tells the Tower's story.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 180 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Merrell Publishers Ltd
- Publication Date: 10/05/2000
- Category: Castles & fortifications
- ISBN: 9781858941066