Diversity in the European Union Hardback
This volume provides an overview of EU actions seeking to manage diversity, introduces a conceptual framework to think about diversity in the European Union, and provides a tapestry of cases that illustrate minority politics and activism, contestations over identity and difference, and the construction of new meanings of European citizenship.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 288 pages, XV, 288 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/01/2010
- Category: Comparative politics
- ISBN: 9780230619296
- PDF from £57.79
- Paperback / softback from £52.29