A Comparative Ethnography of Alternative Spaces Hardback
by Esther Fihl
Edited by Jens Dahl
Through ethnographical cases, this book examines the ways in which social groups position themselves between cultures, states, moralities, and local/state authorities, creating opportunities for agency.
Alternative spaces designate in-between spaces rather than oppositional structures and are both inside and outside their constituent elements.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 252 pages, XI, 252 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/01/2013
- Category: Social mobility
- ISBN: 9781137299536
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95