Institutional Advancement : What We Know Hardback
Part of the Philanthropy and Education series
Institutional Advancement comprehensively reviews and evaluates the published empirical research on advancement in higher education of the last 23 years, covering fundraising, alumni relations, public relations, marketing, and the role of institutional leadership in all of these.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 263 pages, 2 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 263 p. 2 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/12/2014
- Category: Organization & management of education
- ISBN: 9781137379306
- Paperback / softback from £45.85