D-Day Paperback / softback
Part of the Images of War series
A pictorial record of D-Day using unseen front-line action shots reproduced directly from negatives held by the Imperial War Museum, each one portraying the emotion of that most famous invasion.
The book follows the invasion as it develops using lengthy captions to describe the action portrayed in each photo and an introduction puts D-Day into its historical perspective.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, 120 illustrations
- Publisher: Pen & Sword Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 16/01/2004
- Category: Photographs: collections
- ISBN: 9781844150779