Reading T.S. Eliot : Four Quartets and the Journey towards Understanding Hardback
by G. Atkins
This book offers an exciting new approach to T.S. Eliot's Four Quartets as it shows why it should be read both closely and in relation to Eliot's other works, notably the poems The Waste Land, 'The Hollow Men,' and Ash-Wednesday.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 185 pages, IX, 185 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/01/2012
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230112483
- PDF from £21.25
- Paperback / softback from £19.29