Expats and the Labor Force : The Story of the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries Hardback
Part of the The Economics of the Middle East series
An investigation into the labor force in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries primarily focusing on labor migration and remittances.
The GCC countries have the highest share of foreign labor in the world.
The authors examine the multidimensional aspects of such a large foreign population.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 179 pages, XVIII, 179 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/10/2012
- Category: Labour economics
- ISBN: 9780230337329
- Paperback / softback from £65.95