Theory of Stein Spaces Paperback / softback
Part of the Classics in Mathematics series
From the reviews: "Theory of Stein Spaces provides a rich variety of methods, results, and motivations - a book with masterful mathematical care and judgement.
It is a pleasure to have this fundamental material now readily accessible to any serious mathematician." --J.
Eells in Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society (1980)
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 254 pages, 5 Illustrations, black and white; XXII, 254 p. 5 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 01/05/2003
- Category: Complex analysis, complex variables
- ISBN: 9783540003731
- PDF from £42.49