Case Studies and Causal Inference : An Integrative Framework Hardback
Part of the ECPR Research Methods series
A discussion of the case study method which develops an integrative framework for causal inference in small-n research.
This framework is applied to research design tasks such as case selection and process tracing.
The book presents the basics, state-of-the-art and arguments for improving the case study method and empirical small-n research.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 257 pages, XIII, 257 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/09/2012
- Category: Research methods: general
- ISBN: 9780230240704
- Paperback / softback from £52.19