Multimodality and Genre : A Foundation for the Systematic Analysis of Multimodal Documents Paperback / softback
by J. Bateman
The first systematic, corpus-based and theoretically rigorous approach to the description and analysis of multimodal documents.
Drawing on academic research and the experience of designers and production teams, Bateman uses linguistically-based analysis to show how different modes of expression together make up a document with a recognisable genre.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 312 pages, XIX, 312 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/04/2008
- Category: Semantics
- ISBN: 9780230302341
- Paperback / softback from £21.55
- Hardback from £65.49
- PDF from £50.99