Computational Statistics Hardback
Part of the Statistics and Computing series
Computational inference is based on an approach to statistical methods that uses modern computational power to simulate distributional properties of estimators and test statistics.
This book describes computationally intensive statistical methods in a unified presentation, emphasizing techniques, such as the PDF decomposition, that arise in a wide range of methods.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 728 pages, XXII, 728 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 07/08/2009
- Category: Probability & statistics
- ISBN: 9780387981437
- Paperback / softback from £56.15
- PDF from £63.33
- Hardback from £56.15
- EPUB from £63.33