The Nineteenth-Century Press in the Digital Age Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in the History of the Media series
James Mussell provides an accessible account of the digitization of nineteenth-century newspapers and periodicals.
As studying this material is essential to understand the period, he argues that we have no choice but to engage with the new digital resources that have transformed how we access the print archive.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 250 pages, XVIII, 250 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/02/2012
- Category: Literary studies: c 1800 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9780230235533
- Paperback / softback from £48.95