John Kenneth Galbraith Hardback
Part of the Great Thinkers in Economics series
This book examines the life and work of John Kenneth Galbraith, a truly iconic figure in progressive modern liberalism and a seminal influence in the rise of heterodox political economy.
It emphasizes his continuing relevance to the current research of today, and to the multifaceted crisis of democratic capitalism.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 251 pages, XI, 251 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/12/2010
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230242685
- PDF from £84.58
- Hardback from £93.05
- Paperback / softback from £101.65