A genial, witty, and touching journey through the endlessly evocative art of Carpaccio.
Saluting the painter whose pictures remain some of the most enchanting ever made of Venice, Jan Morris makes her own last journey to a city she has written about like no other.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 192 pages, 106 rich colour illustrations
- Publisher: Pallas Athene Publishers
- Publication Date: 28/02/2018
- Category: Renaissance art
- ISBN: 9781843681328
- Paperback / softback from £9.95
- Hardback from £9.15