Mansfield Park Paperback / softback
by Jane Austen
Part of the Word Cloud Classics series
Jane Austen's novel Mansfield Park, first published in 1814, tells the story of young Fanny Price, who is sent to live with her wealthy relatives, the Bertrams, at the age of ten.
As she grows up, she develops deep feelings for her cousin Edmund Bertram, the only person at Mansfield Park who shows her true kindness.
When the Bertram family is thrown into scandal and disorder, Fanny and Edmund must overcome the chaos around them so they can come to terms with the affection that they have for one another.
A classic story that deals with social structures, friendship, morality, and love, Mansfield Park is now available in a handsome Word Cloud Classics edition, making it a treasured addition to any reader's bookshelf.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 520 pages, b-w interiors
- Publisher: Thunder Bay Press
- Publication Date: 10/03/2017
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781626869738
- Paperback / softback from £2.50
- Hardback from £4.99
- Paperback from £4.99
- EPUB from £1.04
- eAudiobook MP3 from £7.20
- CD-Audio from £10.09