Teaching Nineteenth-Century Fiction Paperback / softback
Edited by Jennifer Phegley, Andrew Maunder
Part of the Teaching the New English series
This book brings together the experiences of Anglo-American teachers and discusses some of the challenges which face teachers of nineteenth-century fiction, suggesting practical ways in which these might start to be overcome by considering the constantly changing canon, issues related to course design and the possibilities offered by film and ICT.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 266 pages, 6 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 266 p. 6 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/02/2010
- Category: Literary studies: c 1800 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9780230537811