Impact of Incentives and Interview Methods on Response Quantity and Quality in Diary and Booklet-Based Surveys Paperback / softback
In parallel with the recent trend towards conducting ever more surveys, there has also been a decline in the response rates, making it harder to obtain the desired number of completed interviews for these surveys.
Incentives used in surveys with the aim of increasing the response rates are manifold, varying from sending letters in advance and increasing the number of reminder calls to pre-interview payments, cash incentives, charitable donations, and the chance to win lottery prizes.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 33 pages, tables & charts
- Publisher: University Press of Southern Denmark
- Publication Date: 07/01/2010
- Category: Social research & statistics
- ISBN: 9788790199210