The Gothic Imagination : Conversations on Fantasy, Horror, and Science Fiction in the Media Paperback / softback
This book brings together the author's interviews with many prominent figures in fantasy, horror, and science fiction to examine the traditions and extensions of the gothic mode of storytelling over the last 200 years and its contemporary influence on film and media.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 422 pages, 64 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 422 p. 64 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 20/10/2011
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9780230118171
- Hardback from £68.45
- PDF from £46.75