Triumph Spitfire and GT6 : A Guide to Originality Paperback / softback
The Spitfire was one of Triumph's most successful models throughout the 1960s and 70s, and its high-performance sister car, the GT6, was received with equal acclaim. Both cars remain as popular today as when there were in production, their lasting success ensured not only by their attractive styling and performance, but also by their straightforward construction and the ease with which they can be maintained.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 168 pages, 500 black & white photographs and 20 colour photographs
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 07/06/2006
- Category: Motor cars: general interest
- ISBN: 9781861268617