Human Geography Paperback / softback
Geographers believe that phenomena on the earth's surface are not random, but rather the result of a complex series of processes going on at the local, regional, national and international scale.
Human Geography, 1e by Jon Malinowksi and David Kaplan, will introduce you to how geographers attempt to make sense of the diverse reality of human populations on the Earth's surface.
Human Geography, 1e uses a modular approach. Each of the 18 chapters are divided into page "spreads" to easily allow an instructor the flexibility to customize his or her course.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 480 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 16/03/2013
- Category: Human geography
- ISBN: 9780071318068
- Paperback / softback from £94.39