The Pirates of Scurvy Sands Hardback
by JONNY DUDDLE
Illustrated by Jonny Duddle
Part of the Jonny Duddle series
This summer, Matilda is going on holiday with her friends, the Jolley-Rogers.
Their destination is the island of Scurvy Sands - a favourite holiday destination for pirates. When Matilda arrives, the swashbuckling residents are not too impressed with her.
She has clean teeth, tidy clothes and doesn't smell like she's been at sea for six months without washing - she's definitely no pirate.
But when Matilda discovers the secret of the legendary treasure of Scurvy Sands, the pirates decide that maybe some lubbers aren't so bad. A scurvy sequel to the bestselling The Pirates Next Door.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 32 pages, NO POSTER ON MAIN EDITION FOR UK (poss for later special ed)
- Publisher: Templar Publishing
- Publication Date: 08/02/2018
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781783704088
- Paperback / softback from £6.45