Elites and Decolonization in the Twentieth Century Hardback
Part of the Cambridge Imperial and Post-Colonial Studies Series series
Decolonization changed the spatial order of the globe, the imagination of men and women around the world and established images of the globe.
Both individuals and social groups shaped decolonization itself: this volume puts agency squarely at the centre of debate by looking at elites and leaders who changed the course of history across the world.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 296 pages, XV, 296 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/04/2011
- Category: General & world history
- ISBN: 9780230243699
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £53.79