ACT English, Reading, & Writing Prep : Includes 500+ Practice Questions EPUB
Part of the Kaplan Test Prep series
Kaplan Test Prep is the Official Partner for LiveOnline Prep for the ACT. For more information visit kaptest.com/onlinepreplive
The complete test prep tool for students that want extra practice and strategies to sharpen their ACT English, Reading, and Writing skills.
In 2015, approximately 1.9 million high school students took the ACT. Despite the popularity of the ACT, 36 percent of students are not reaching the readiness benchmark for English. ACT English, Reading & Writing Prep will help you prepare for the English, Reading, and Writing sections of the ACT.
This comprehensive tool contains essential features to help you improve your test scores, including:
* Hundreds of practice questions
* Information about the format and structure of the test
* Analysis of the specific types of reading passages that appear on the test: prose fiction, humanities, and social studies
* Review of proper grammar, syntax, and punctuation issues that students are expected to have mastered
* A section on how to approach the optional writing section of the test, updated for the revised ACT Writing Test
ACT English, Reading & Writing Prep is the must-have tool that will help you score higher on the ACT.
- EPUB from £7.99