Capitalists in Communist China Hardback
by Keming Yang
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
Since 1949, Chinese capitalists have experienced some dramatic shifts in their political and economic life.
Keming Yang examines what such changes tell us about China's current political situation and future political development, making use of both historical and current interdisciplinary evidence.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 211 pages, XV, 211 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/10/2012
- Category: Marxism & Communism
- ISBN: 9780230284586
- Paperback / softback from £55.79