Cuba and Western Intellectuals since 1959 Hardback
by Kepa Artaraz
This timely book presents a history of the relationship between the Cuban Revolution and intellectuals and activists in France, Britain and the United States, exploring the 'complete cycle' in this relationship and using it to examine the future of Cuba's symbolic status among intellectuals and activists in the West.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 243 pages, IX, 243 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/02/2009
- Category: Revolutionary groups & movements
- ISBN: 9780230603011
- Paperback / softback from £61.05