Globalization and Borders : Death at the Global Frontier Hardback
by L. Weber, S. Pickering
Part of the Transnational Crime, Crime Control and Security series
This book analyzes the political and material conditions driving contemporary border control policies and discusses the processes that mediate popular and official understandings of border-related fatalities.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 248 pages, XI, 248 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/11/2011
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9780230247345
- Paperback / softback from £36.25
- PDF from £20.39