Food Webs introduces how all living things have a place in their habitat, from tiny pea plants to vultures that snack on carrion.
Readers will learn the basics of food chain, including key terminology, and see nature in action in many places around the world through vivid photographs.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 32 pages, 26 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/04/2016
- Category: Educational: Biology
- ISBN: 9781474715744
- Paperback / softback from £7.69