Kinesthetic Learning for Adolescents : Learning Through Movement and Eurythmy Paperback / softback
Learning through movement and expression is standard practice in Steiner-Waldorf Lower Schools.
Children learn using their hands, through singing and stretching. Leonore Russell explores whether eurythmy and movement should be used more at High School level, from Years 9 to 12.
She considers the developmental stages of these later years, and how eurythmy could be beneficial.
The book is full of exercises, songs and suggestions for movement activities at different ages.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 146 pages, 19 b/w illustrations
- Publisher: AWSNA Publications
- Publication Date: 01/01/2009
- Category: Teaching of a specific subject
- ISBN: 9781888365894