Grown-up Meg, tomboyish Jo, timid Beth, and precocious Amy.
The four March sisters couldn't be more different. But with their father away at war, and their mother working to support the family, they have to rely on one another.
Whether they're putting on a play, forming a secret society, or celebrating Christmas, there's one thing they can't help wondering: Will Father return home safely?
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 816 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 19/11/2014
- Category: Classic fiction (pre c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780147514011
- Paperback / softback from £6.65
- Hardback from £11.35
- EPUB from £7.69
- eAudiobook MP3 from £8.79