Glass Bead Inspirations : Ideas and Techniques for Lampworkers Paperback / softback
Eight skilled beadmakers are given the challenge to create beads based on an inspiration - a colour, a season, a painting, an emotion - to see what they will create.
The resulting beads show the variety of creative responses.
Includes step-by-step instructions for using other materials with the glass to create unique beads.
Louise Mehaffey is known for her craft and has been specializing in lampworked glass beads for over 25 years.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 323 colour
- Publisher: Stackpole Books
- Publication Date: 11/01/2012
- Category: Ceramic arts, pottery, glass
- ISBN: 9780811707657
- EPUB from £12.43