Paperback / softback
Modern living wouldn't be possible without electricity.
This book looks at how electricity travels, how it is stored in batteries, and how power plants produce the electricity we need to light our homes, schools and businesses.
Flowcharts with bright photographs and fascinating fact boxes help explain the concepts of electricity.
In Stock - usually despatched within 48 hours
- Format:Paperback / softback
- Pages:48 pages
- Publisher:Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date:03/05/2018
- Hardback from £11.19
- PDF from £2.63
- Paperback / softback from £6.69
- Mixed media product from £10.70