Electricity Paperback / softback
Part of the InfoSearch: Essential Physical Science series
Who first discovered static and how was this important?
What is an LED? This fascinating book looks at the historical controversies that surround the discovery and theories of electricity and tells the stories of the scientists who worked on them. It also examines how the different theories based on electricity were arrived at, how they were tested and what impact these theories and discoveries have had on our understanding of science today.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/09/2018
- Category: Educational: Physics
- ISBN: 9781474746106
- Paperback / softback from £6.55
- Hardback from £10.99
- PDF from £5.24
- Mixed media product from £10.70