101 Youth Cricket Drills Age 7-11 Paperback / softback
by Luke Sellers
Designed specifically for players aged 7 to 11, this manual contains a wide range of progressive practice drills to help young players develop.
Fun, educational and challenging, all drills are illustrated and cover the essential technical skills, including: warming up; batting; bowling; fielding; wicket keeping; conditioned games; cooling down.
As well as easy-to-follow instructions, each drill contains information on the equipment needed, the space required, how to construct a safe and effective training session and how to organise the players.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, b/w illustrations and photos
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 25/05/2010
- Category: Sports training & coaching
- ISBN: 9781408123737