Living Alone : Globalization, Identity and Belonging Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Family and Intimate Life series
Exploring the growing global trend of solo living, this highly original study addresses core debates about contemporary social change in the context of globalization, including individualization and connection, the future of family formation, consumption and identities, belonging and 'community', living arrangements and sustainability.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 305 pages, XV, 305 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/09/2013
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9780230271920
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £61.69