Sublime Coleridge : The Opus Maximum Hardback
by M. Evans
Part of the Nineteenth-Century Major Lives and Letters series
Sublime Coleridge focuses on the role of the Opus Maximum in explaining Samuel Taylor Coleridge's ideas about religion, psychology, and the sublime.
This book is an introduction, a reader's guide, and an interpretation of this central text in British Romanticism.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 199 pages, XX, 199 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/08/2012
- Category: Literary studies: c 1800 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9780230341395
- Paperback / softback from £57.45