Romanticism and Pleasure Hardback
by T. Schmid
Part of the Nineteenth-Century Major Lives and Letters series
In this text nine scholars discuss the aesthetics, culture, and science of pleasure in the Romantic period.
Richard Sha, Denise Gigante, and Anya Taylor, among others, make a timely contribution to recent debates about issues of pleasure, taste, and appetite by looking anew at the work of figures such as Byron, Coleridge, and Austen.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 222 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 222 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/01/2011
- Category: Literary studies: c 1800 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9780230102637
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £61.69