Light Paperback / softback
Part of the S.F. Masterworks series
On the barren surface of an asteroid, located deep in the galaxy beneath the unbearable light of the Kefahuchi Tract, lie three objects: an abandoned spacecraft, a pair of bone dice covered with strange symbols, and a human skeleton. What they are and what they mean are the mysteries explored and unwrapped in LIGHT, M.
John Harrison's triumphant novel.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages
- Publisher: Orion Publishing Co
- Publication Date: 01/09/2003
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780575074033
- Paperback / softback from £7.89
- EPUB from £3.99