Liberal Internationalism : The Interwar Movement for Peace in Britain Hardback
by M. Pugh
Part of the Rethinking Peace and Conflict Studies series
The book investigates the role of popular liberal internationalism as a social movement in Britain using Gramscian and Foucauldian ideas of civil society.
It addresses the use of force for peace through an examination of the impact of civil society actors in popular liberal internationalism between the world wars.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 244 pages, XI, 244 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/09/2012
- Category: Peace studies & conflict resolution
- ISBN: 9780230537637
- PDF from £56.10
- Paperback / softback from £52.19