Science Comics : Wild Weather Paperback / softback
by Mk Reed
Illustrated by Jonathan Hill
Part of the Science Comics series
Furious floods, looming landslides, terrifying tornadoes, ferocious forest fires!
Is Mother Nature trying to tell us something?As "snowpocalypse" descends once again, one temperamental weatherman is determined to set the record straight on the myths and misconceptions surrounding the elements.
What is the difference between weather and climate? How do weather satellites predict the future? Can someone outrun a tornado? Does the rotation of the Earth affect wind currents? And does meteorology have anything to do with meteors?
Stormin' Norman Weatherby is gearing up to answer all your wildest questions!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, Full-color illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Roaring Brook Press
- Publication Date: 16/04/2019
- Category: Nature, the natural world (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781626727908