Meditations Paperback / softback
Part of the Penguin Great Ideas series
Throughout history, some books have changed the world.
They have transformed the way we see ourselves - and each other.
They have inspired debate, dissent, war and revolution.
They have enlightened, outraged, provoked and comforted.
They have enriched lives - and destroyed them. Now Penguin brings you the works of the great thinkers, pioneers, radicals and visionaries whose ideas shook civilization, and helped make us who we are.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/09/2004
- Category: Western philosophy: Ancient, to c 500
- ISBN: 9780141018829
- Hardback from £8.39
- Paperback / softback from £5.45
- EPUB from £1.94
- PDF from £5.19
- Paperback from £3.18