Continental Realism and its Discontents Paperback / softback
Edited by Marie-Eve Morin
Part of the Critical Connections series
Taking the challenge of speculative realism seriously, Continental Realism and Its Discontents refuses to discard the philosophical contributions of Kant, Schelling, Merleau-Ponty, Derrida and Nancy without closer scrutiny.
Instead, the contributors turn to these thinkers to meet the challenge of realism in contemporary philosophy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages
- Publisher: Edinburgh University Press
- Publication Date: 31/05/2017
- Category: Western philosophy: c 1600 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9781474421140
- Paperback / softback from £16.95