Advances in Urban Ecology : Integrating Humans and Ecological Processes in Urban Ecosystems Hardback
This groundbreaking work is an attempt at providing a conceptual framework to synthesize urban and ecological dynamics into a common framework.
The greatest challenge for urban ecologists in the next few decades is to understand the role humans play in urban ecosystems.
The development of an integrated urban ecological approach is crucial to advance ecological research and to help planners and managers solve complex urban environmental issues.
This book is a major step forward.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 366 pages, 10 Illustrations, color; 67 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 366 p. 77 illus., 10 i
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 07/01/2008
- Category: Ecological science, the Biosphere
- ISBN: 9780387755090
- PDF from £71.83
- Paperback / softback from £69.59