The Chinese Economy : A New Transition Paperback / softback
Edited by Wu Jinglian
Part of the International Economic Association Series series
China has enjoyed a higher growth rate for a longer period than any other nation to date.
This volume brings together leading economists to analyse this unprecedented economic boom, and discuss prospects for the future.
Chapters address a wide range of issues, covering not only financial systems, but also the social and cultural impact of growth.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 298 pages, XX, 298 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/10/2012
- Category: Economic growth
- ISBN: 9781137034281
- PDF from £46.75
- Hardback from £89.09