Sovereign Risk and Public-private Partnership During the Euro Crisis Hardback
This book is an examination of the sovereign risk and debt limit issues facing the Eurozone (crisis/post crisis) and the need for alternative mechanisms to fund the capital investment requirements of the region.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 239 pages, XII, 239 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/12/2014
- Category: Financial crises & disasters
- ISBN: 9781137390806
- Paperback / softback from £61.69