Oxford Latin Course: Part II: Student's Book Paperback / softback
Part of the Oxford Latin Course series
The acclaimed Oxford Latin Course has been completely revised and restructured in the light of a national survey of Classics teachers.
The course is in three parts, each with an accompanying Teacher's Book.
Parts 1-111 are built around a narrative detailing the life of Horace, based closely on historical sources, which develops an understanding of the times of Cicero and Augustus.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 01/09/1996
- Category: English language & literacy
- ISBN: 9780199122271