Non-Standard Employment in Europe : Paradigms, Prevalence and Policy Responses Hardback
by Max Koch, Martin Fritz
Part of the Work and Welfare in Europe series
Postwar employment standards are being undermined and 'non-standard' employment is becoming more common.
While scholars have pointed to negative consequences of this development, this volume also discusses the evidence for a new and socially inclusive European employment standard.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 246 pages, XXIV, 246 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/10/2013
- Category: Poverty & unemployment
- ISBN: 9781137267153
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £48.25