London's East End History Tour Paperback / softback
Part of the History Tour series
London's East End History Tour is a unique insight into the illustrious history of this famous part of the city.
This new book guides us through the streets and alleyways, showing how its famous landmarks used to look and how they've changed over the years as well as exploring its lesser-known sights and hidden corners.
With the help of a handy location map, readers are invited to follow a timeline of events and discover for themselves the changing face of London's East End.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 50 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing
- Publication Date: 13/04/2017
- Category: Local interest, family history & nostalgia
- ISBN: 9781445668826