Planning and Scheduling in Manufacturing and Services Hardback
Pinedo is a major figure in the scheduling area (well versed in both stochastics and combinatorics) , and knows both the academic and practitioner side of the discipline.
This book includes the integration of case studies into the text. It will appeal to engineering and business students interested in operations research.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 536 pages, XVIII, 536 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 17/08/2009
- Category: Business & management
- ISBN: 9781441909091
- PDF from £43.34
- Paperback / softback from £48.99